SIP trunking is a service that enables your in-house IP PBX or analog PBX to send and receive VoIP calls. VoIP reduce your phone bill up to 80% with cheaper call rates, savings from reduction of fixed lines and other contract fees.
Looking for a SIP provider ? My3CX is a VoIP provider, use our SIP service on your PBX, IP server, IP phone or any other SIP enabled device or system.
SIP trunking is a method of delivering voice telephony services and unified communication from a VoIP service provider to customers using SIP enabled exchanges. My3CX is one of the few SIP providers in South Africa that offers a free SIP account to start using VoIP.
Benefits with SIP trunk service
- SIP trunk connects your calls over the Internet, no need to pay pricey subscriptions for you to be able to make calls.
- Cut down on your phone bill, SIP trunking saves you money from day one
- Up to 100 simultaneous channels for outbound calls per SIP trunk
- Low per- second rates and great voice quality
- Quick and EASY SIP Configuration
- NO contract
- In-built Security (SIP-Brigade)
- Protocol : SIP
- Codec : G729,GSM, U-Law (G711), HD(G722)